(Last 30 Days)
Chariot Cargo Bay
Medieval World Set 1
Medieval Townsman (M4)
Home > Vehicles> Cars > Sedans
Chevrolet Malibu 2005 (for Wavefront OBJ)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
2.26 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 1/1/20
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac,
Any software that can import Wavefront obj files.
• File Format: obj
This product contains: Wavefront obj files.
• Texturing: N/A
This product does not require textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Chevrolet Malibu is a mid-size car manufactured and marketed by Chevrolet from 1964 to 1983 and since 1997. The Malibu began as a trim-level of the Chevrolet Chevelle, becoming its own model line in 1978. Originally a rear-wheel-drive intermediate, GM revived the Malibu nameplate as a front-wheel-drive car in 1997.
Named after coastal community of Malibu, California, the Malibu was marketed primarily in North America, with the eighth generation introduced globally.
This generation of the Malibu initially debuted with a front fascia design featuring a wide grille split horizontally by a prominent chrome bar that ran the entire width of the car, which was intended to make it resemble Chevrolet`s trucks. However, for 2006, the front end was updated with more conventional styling: the chrome bar was removed, and the grille itself was made smaller, bearing a resemblance to the grille on the previous Malibu.
This digital model is based on the sixth-generation, 2005 version of the Chevrolet Malibu.
.: Product Features :.
- Approx 49191 polygons.
- Made entirely with 3 and 4 point polygons.
- Does not have an interior cabin, so we recommend darkening the windows.
- Because of this, the doors are not separate parts.
- Includes group information for all 4 wheels which your software should interpret as separate parts.
- Although the model includes these parts, this version of the model is not rigged.
- Includes logically named materials, such as BodyMetal, Tires, Headlight Glass, and more. This makes it very easy to recolor the model.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model has basic UV mapping and NO textures are included. You`ll need to apply your own shaders, such as metal and fabric.
Was: $19.99; Save 10%
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: