(Last 30 Days)
Tech Noir (M4)
Starship Bridge 14
(for DAZ Studio)
(for DAZ Studio)
Space Warrior (M4 and V4)
Home > Interiors> Science Fiction
Century Bridge (for Poser)
• Offered By: rduda and anno78
• Downloadable File Size:
26.74 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 8/13/18
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 6 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
As technology increases, so do the layouts of the starship bridges. The Century Bridge is designed with both functionality and versatility.
Like previous designs, this bridge includes a conference room in front of the bridge as well as a ready room behind the bridge.
Two elevator-lifts are located at the rear of the bridge.
Does you crew include a first officer and second officer? If so, there are seats for both officer. If not, simply remove the seats. (Magnetic decouplers not included.)
Does your mission require a rear tactical station? If not, it can removed also (using the similar magnetic decouplers).
.: Product Features :.
This set includes 3 rooms in one model:
• Main Bridge
• Conference Room
• Captain`s Ready Bridge
.: Bridge :.
• Poser figure file (obj, cr2/ png), with 221,455 polygons.
• The helm chair base can move left-to-right on a track, with an ERC dial on the Body.
- The helm chair itself can rotate.
• All of the chairs are separate parts which can be rotated or repositioned in the scene.
- This includes the captain chair, first officer chair, and second officer chair.
• The center station and left and right stations can be hidden or shown to further customize your scene.
• All of the doors can open and close with ERC dials on the Body.
- Two rear doors have lifts behind them.
- The left rear door leads to the ready room.
- The left and right front doors lead to hallways which connect to the conference room.
- There are no hallways on the other side of the rest of the doors.
• All of the walls can be hidden or shown to suit the needs of your scene.
.: Conference Room :.
• The table is a separate part which can be rotated or repositioned in the scene.
.: Ready Room :.
• Includes the following parts:
- Two visitor chairs
- Statue on the table
.: Executive Chair :.
• Poser figure file (obj, cr2/ png), with 14,199 polygons.
- This is a separate model: add as many to your scene as needed.
.: "All Rooms" :.
• This file loads the bridge, 1 chair in the ready room, and the 10 chairs in the conference room.
.: Poses :.
• Hide/ show poses for each wall and the ceiling for the bridge and hallway.
• Includes separate folders for the walls of the bridge, conference room, and ready room.
.: Cameras :.
• Bridge: 20 camera files
• Conference Room: 4 camera files
• Ready Room: 3 camera files
• The camera files also hide any walls which may be blocking the camera.
You can use these camera angles to render your scenes or use them as a starting point and adjust them as needed.
This product is meant for use in Poser 6 and above and may not work correctly in other software programs.
All images rendered in Poser Pro using a combination of lights and Indirect Lighting (IDL) using the included camera presets.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: