(Last 30 Days)
VGF-14 D Wildcat LEO Boosters
(for DAZ Studio)
A7D/E Corsair II
(for DAZ Studio)
(for DAZ Studio)
Space Fleet Uniform (M4)
Home > Interiors> Science Fiction
Junior Officers Room (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: rduda and JHoagland
• Downloadable File Size:
29.33 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 9/18/20
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Combination
This product uses a combination of image maps and procedural shaders for textures.
Note: since this product uses procedural textures, it may not work correctly in programs other the one listed above.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase? PLEASE READ
Your starship has a command center, an engineering room, and even hallways, but where are the crewmembers going to stay? That`s right- in this set of quarters.
The room is divided into sections: bedroom, living room, foyer, replicator/ hallway, and bathroom.
This model includes the room, exterior hallways with opening doors, and separate furnishings.
You can add the fully furnished room to the scene or load only the room and decorate it yourself.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio props: dsf, duf/ png:
- All: loads the room and all the furnishings into the correct location.
- Bed, with 11,420 polygons and no moving parts.
- Chair, with 2,875 polygons and no moving parts.
- Coffee Table, with 1,370 polygons and no moving parts.
- Couch, with 1,277 polygons and no moving parts.
- Dresser, with 1,466 polygons, 3 drawers can open and close, with Pose Controls dials on the Body.
- Executive Chair, with 14,059 polygons. The top can rotate separately from the base, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
- Framed Picture, with 41 polygons and no moving parts.
- Plant, with 18,247 polygons and no moving parts.
- Room with hallway, with 39,001 polygons.
- Round Chair, with 1,344 polygons and no moving parts.
- Seat with spheres (small), with 934 polygons and no moving parts.
- Seat with spheres (large), with 5,348 polygons and no moving parts.
- Stand up mirror, with 10,500 polygons. The top mirror can rotate left-to-right, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
- Stand short, with 1,174 polygons and no moving parts.
- Stand tall, with 1,183 polygons and no moving parts.
- Table, with 1,210 polygons and no moving parts.
Since all the furniture items are separate models, you can add more to your scene or add them to other room models.
.: Room Features :.
• Includes a plate decoration on one wall, which can be hidden/ shown.
• Includes two bladed weapons on the walls, which can be hidden/ shown or repositioned.
• All walls (and the ceiling) can be hidden for easier camera placement.
• Includes 7 sets of dual doors which can open and close, with Pose Control dials on the Body.
• Includes the hallway shown behind the room. There are no hallways on the other sides of the hallway doors.
.: Cameras :.
• Thirteen camera files are included.
• The camera files also hide any walls which may be blocking the camera.
• Use these to render your scene or as a starting point.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps.
• The door labels and wall badges are mapped the same as the Futuristic Hallways and Stellar Cartography, so you can use the same textures will all 3 models.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: