• Downloadable File Size:
74.77 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 12/19/20
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Combination
This product uses a combination of image maps and procedural shaders for textures. Note: since this product uses procedural textures, it may not work correctly in programs other the one listed above.
• Readme File:Click Here • How do I download my purchase?PLEASE READ
Originally designed as a racetrack in Roman times, chariots would race around the obelisk in the center, entertaining thousands of people. Since this race track wasn`t as large as the nearby arenas, it got the Latin nickname of "circus minimus", which means "small circle".
Over time, the ground was paved over, the stadium seating removed, and the area was turned into a marketplace. After that, storefronts and housing were built up around the piazza. But after all the centuries, it still retained its name from the Roman times.
Although all the action takes place in the center, the backsides of the buildings have enough detail that you can use this building as part of a city scene. This model is a facade and there are no interiors and none of the doors can open.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio props: dsf, duf/ png: • Buildings, at 455,686 polygons - Separate parts which can be repositioned or hidden or shown: -- 16 chairs -- 12 tables - Each building can be hidden for easier camera placement • Obelisk, at 155,188 polygons. - Separate parts which can be hidden or shown: -- Obelisk -- Sphinx • "All", which adds the buildings and obelisk to the scene with the obelisk parented to the buildings.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps. • Most textures are 2048x2048 and 4096x4096 pixels in size, though the textures for the storefront windows are about 621x1000 pixels. • Uses Iray shaders on all materials.
.: Cameras :.
• Fifteen camera files are included. - The cameras have been carefully positioned so no buildings block the camera. - You can use these camera files to render the scene or use them as starting points. - All sales images rendered with the included camera presets.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray.
Reg. Price: $11.99 Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
There is no customer feedback for this product yet. If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.