(Last 30 Days)
Starship Engineering Room
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Observation Lounge
Engineering Room XT
(for DAZ Studio)
VIP Guest Room
Home > Vehicles> Aircraft > Civilian
Aircraft 737 (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: Vanishing Point Owned
• Created By: Yassine
• Downloadable File Size:
7.90 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 7/28/22
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Combination
This product uses a combination of image maps and procedural shaders for textures.
Note: since this product uses procedural textures, it may not work correctly in programs other the one listed above.
• Readme File: (no readme file available for this product)
• How do I download my purchase? PLEASE READ
Based on the design of the 737, this DAZ Studio aircraft is ready to take to skies... or stay on the ground, whichever best suits your needs.
The 737 is a short to medium range, single aisle, narrow Body jet airliner. Originally developed as a shorter, lower-cost twin-engine airliner derived from the 707 and 727, the 737 has nine variants with the -600, -700, -800 and -900 currently in production.
Originally envisioned in 1964, the 737 first flew in 1967, and entered airline service in February 1968. The 737 series is the best selling jet airliner in history.
This model is based on the design of the 737-800, which includes "winglets" on the ends of the main wings.
The Air Force One version of the 737 aircraft is mainly used when the vice-president needs to be flown somewhere.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, at 60,739 polygons.
• Rudder can rotate left to right, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• Left and right ailerons (rear wing flaps) can rotate up and down.
• Two sets of left and right wing flaps on the main wings can rotate up and down.
- A Pose Control dial on the Body raises or lowers both flaps.
- A second Pose Control dial on the Body raises or lowers the flaps opposite each other for banking turns.
• The landing gear wheels can open and close.
• The landing gear doors can open and close.
- A Pose Control dial on the Body opens and closes both the landing gear wheels and the landing gear doors.
This model is designed for exterior shots only: there is no interior and the doors do not open.
.: Textures/ Material Files:.
• Includes 10 texture sets, at 2048x2048 pixels
- Air Force One
- Berman Wings: Gray with a yellow tail
- BHL: Yellowish-orange with red striping, a yellow tail, and no windows
- FredEx: White with Fred`s logo and no windows
- NordAirlines: Red and gray, with a white stripe
- PN: Red bottom with blue clouds
- Sudouest: Green with red and orange stripes
- Sunny Airlines: Blue with yellow engines
- Tabby Airlines: white with a blue bottom
- UDS: White with a brown tail and no windows
• Includes a transparency map for the windows and window trim.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
Be on the lookout for additional free add-on texture schemes.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
This item is available for sale at Renderosity.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Gallery Images Which Use This Product or Model
737: Air Force One
737 SW SI Bar Vue HDRI
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: