(Last 30 Days)
Engineering Room XT
Shuttle Bay 3
(for DAZ Studio)
(for DAZ Studio)
VIP Guest Room
Chariot Cargo Bay
Starship Observation Lounge
Home > Vehicles> Aircraft > Civilian
Aircraft 146 (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: Vanishing Point Owned
• Downloadable File Size:
4.28 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 10/1/19
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase? PLEASE READ
This aircraft model is inspired by the design of the BAE 146, a four-engine, civilian passenger aircraft.
The BAE 146 is a medium-sized commercial aircraft which was manufactured in the United Kingdom. Production ran from 1983 until 2002. Manufacture of the improved version known as the Avro RJ began in 1992. A further-improved version, the Avro RJX – with new engines – was announced in 1997, but only two prototypes and one production aircraft were built before production ceased in late 2001.
This aircraft has four turbofan jet engines mounted on pylons underneath the wings, and has retractable tricycle landing gear. The aircraft has a very quiet operation, and has been marketed under the name Whisperjet. It sees wide usage at small city-based airports. In its primary role it serves as a regional jet, short-haul airliner or regional airliner.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 35,709 polygons.
• Rudder can rotate left to right with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• Left and right ailerons (rear tail-wing flaps) can rotate up and down.
• Left and right wing flaps on the main wings can rotate up and down.
- A Pose Control dial on the Body raises or lowers both flaps.
- A second Pose Control dial on the Body raises or lowers the flaps opposite each other for banking turns.
• The landing gear wheels can open and close.
• The landing gear doors can open and close.
- A Pose Control dial on the Body opens and closes both the landing gear wheels and the landing gear doors.
• The left and right, front and rear passenger doors can open and close.
- A basic interior hallway is included which can be seen when the doors are open, but there is no cabin/ cockpit or other interior.
.: Material Presets :.
• Includes five texture sets, at 2048x2048 pixels:
- MarJoh Airlines: red and black
- Royal Crown Airlines: purple and gold, with a white stripe
- Red Sun: white with blue stripes
- Shamrock Air: green top with white bottom and a shamrock on the tail
- Unifed Airways: green and dark blue, with a red stripe
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: