(Last 30 Days)
Roman Outfit (M4)
(for DAZ Studio)
Supermarine SkyFury Mk1
Starship Bridge 14
(for DAZ Studio)
Galactic Oligarch (M4)
Home > Vehicles> Aircraft > Civilian
Gulfstream G450 (for Poser)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
227 K (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 8/30/15
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 5 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Gulfstream IV (or G-IV or GIV) and derivatives are a family of twin-jet aircraft, mainly for private or business use. The aircraft was designed and built by Gulfstream Aerospace, a General Dynamics company based in Savannah, Georgia, United States from 1985 until 2003.
The G450 is an improved version of the GIV-SP/G400 using technologies from the G500/G550 (an upgrade to the GV). It has a "PlaneView" cockpit with 4 Honeywell 21 EFIS screens, and a Gulfstream-designed cursor control system. It also has the "Enhanced Vision System" (EVS), an infrared camera that displays an image of the view in front of the camera on a head up display.
This is a digital model of a Gulfstream 450 with a yellow-stripe texture.
.: Product Features :.
• Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png, with 2,630 polygons.
• Moving parts:
- Rudder, with an ERC dial on the Body.
- Left and right ailerons, with ERC dials on the Body for UpDown and Bank.
- Left and right wing flaps (two sets on either wing), with ERC dials on the Body for UpDown and Bank.
- Does not include landing gear or landing gear doors.
.: Textures :.
• Includes one texture map, at 512x512 pixels.
Note: the texture map may look pixellated when viewed close-up.
This model is fully licensed for use in games and apps.
Also works great as background scene-filler.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: