(Last 30 Days)
Roman Buildings Set II
VGF-14 D Wildcat
Medieval Townsman (M4)
Medieval Archer (M4)
AVF-35-J Wildhog AVGF
Starship Conference Room
Daytime TV Talk Show Set
Home > Exteriors> Historical
Roman Buildings Set I (for Poser)
• Offered By: dreamcutter
• Created By: Arteria3D
• Downloadable File Size:
5.58 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 8/9/17
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 6 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
This is a set of Roman style buildings, complete with houses, stores, temples, and more.
The models range in size from low to medium polygon count with hi-resolution texture maps.
Use these models to quickly create a Roman style town or village or use them as background buildings to help fill out your scene.
.: Product Features :.
• Includes the following Poser figures: (obj, cr2/ png):
- Building 2, at 2,235 polygons. Includes a separate Bench part which can be hidden/ shown or repositioned.
- Building 3, at 2,252 polygons.
- Building 4, at 15,003 polygons.
- Building 5, at 4,401 polygons.
- Building 6, at 8,846 polygons.
- Building 7, at 3,265 polygons.
The buildings do not have any moving parts.
Street and ground texture not included.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps, at 2048x2048 pixels.
Note: These buildings do not include bump maps and are meant for distance shots. Some textures may look blurry when viewed up-close.
All sales images rendered in Poser Pro 2012.
This product is designed for use in Poser 6 and above.
Original model by Arteria3D and uploaded for sale here with full permission.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: