(Last 30 Days)
Space Fleet Uniform (M4)
(for DAZ Studio)
Middle Ages Buildings Set 1
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Observation Lounge
Shuttle Model XV
Medieval Townsman (M4)
Home > Interiors> Science Fiction
Starship Bridge 14 (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: rduda and PDSmith
• Downloadable File Size:
35.50 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 5/11/19
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Combination
This product uses a combination of image maps and procedural shaders for textures.
Note: since this product uses procedural textures, it may not work correctly in programs other the one listed above.
• Readme File: (no readme file available for this product)
• How do I download my purchase?
Designed for a smaller operational crew, this bridge set only includes 3 chairs and 2 stand-up stations.
The two stand-up consoles allow the crew to monitor tactical, and strategy. The rear monitors can be configured to display any or all of this information.
Two doors in the front of the bridge allow access to the elevator lifts, while the rear doors lead to hallways. (Hallways not included with this product.)
.: Product Features :.
• Includes one DAZ Studio prop (dsf, duf/ png), at 51,901 polygons.
• Includes fully modelled lift interior for the right and left front elevator-lifts.
• As is usual for our Starship Bridges, all walls (and the ceiling) can be hidden for easier camera placement.
• The helm and ops chairs can rotate around, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• The two rear consoles (left and right) are separate Body parts which can be hidden or shown to suit the needs of your scene.
• The captain`s chair can not move or rotate.
• ALL of the doors can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
.: Textures :.
• Five color schemes (textures and material files) are included.
- Primary (default)
- Red (mirror universe)
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
.: Cameras :.
• Thirteen camera files are included.
You can use these camera angles to render scenes or use them as a starting point and adjust them as needed.
All sales images were rendered in DAZ Studio 4.9 with Iray.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Original model by Richard Duda. DAZ Studio conversion and sales images by Paul D Smith. All sales images were rendered in DAZ Studio 4.9 with Iray.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: