(Last 30 Days)
Dress Uniform (M4)
Starship Observation Lounge
Imperial Walls Construction Kit
VIP Guest Room
Leather Armor (M4)
Starship Bridge Yamato
(for DAZ Studio)
Low Polygon Medieval Buildings 1
Home > Interiors> Science Fiction
Sephora Bridge (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: ashleytinger
• Downloadable File Size:
11.07 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 7/16/19
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
This bridge design was first used by starships in the last 2340`s.
Three sit-down consoles behind the captain displayed readouts for the engineering, communication, and science departments.
Unlike later bridge designs, the elevator lift is located at the front of the bridge, rather than in the rear. A second set of doors at the front of the bridge leads to a hallway.
The consoles use physical buttons rather than flat-panels surfaces. While this made issuing commands a little easier, the consoles could not be easily reconfigured for different missions.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 488,748 polygons.
• The helm, ops, and rear chairs are separate parts which can be rotated or repositioned in the scene.
• The captain`s chair can rotate with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• The ceiling and all of the walls can be hidden or shown to suit the needs of your scene.
• All of the doors can open and close with Pose Controls dials on the Body.
- The left doors open into a small corridor and the right doors open into an elevator lift.
- The outer left doors open and close, but there`s no hallway on the other side.
• The navigation dial in the center of the helm console can rotate, with a Pose Control on the Body.
.: Textures :.
• One texture scheme with texture maps.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
.: Cameras :.
• Thirteen camera files are included.
• The cameras have been positioned so no walls will block the camera.
• You`ll have to hide the ceiling to use the Overhead camera.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: