(Last 30 Days)
Shuttle Type 6
Shuttle Bay 3
Space Fleet Uniform (M4)
VIP Guest Room
Police Station Interior
Starship Bridge 17
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Exteriors> Historical
Medieval Market 2 (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: dreamcutter
• Created By: Arteria3D
• Downloadable File Size:
39.17 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 3/8/20
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The marketplace is open! Come for the shopping and stay for the unique architecture of the surrounding buildings.
Use this set of stalls and buildings to create your own medieval-style market.
.: Product Features :.
• Includes the following DAZ Studio props: (dsf, duf/ png):
* Row House A: 2,828 polygons, no moving parts.
* Row House B: 659 polygons, no moving parts.
* Row House C: 774 polygons, no moving parts.
* Row House D: 633 polygons, no moving parts.
* Row House E: 5,546 polygons, no moving parts.
* Rowhouse Preset: a separate figure which places all the row houses into a city block of buildings.
* Town House A: 1,440 polygons, no moving parts.
* Town House B: 1,966 polygons, no moving parts.
* Traders House: 2,578 polygons, no moving parts.
.: Textures :.
• One set of photo-realistic texture maps, ranging in size from 1024x1024 to 2048x2048 to 4096x4096 with corresponding normal/ bump maps.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: