(Last 30 Days)
Roman Buildings Set I
Middle Ages Buildings Set 1
Starship Observation Lounge
Vintage Gas Station
Blossom Hill Mill
(for DAZ Studio)
Talk Show Set PW
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Exteriors> Historical
Middle Ages Buildings Set 2 (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: dreamcutter
• Created By: Arteria3D
• Downloadable File Size:
25.63 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 10/16/19
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase? PLEASE READ
Straight from the middle-ages comes another set of medieval-themed models.
Build fantasy scenes or historic towns with these buildings, accessories, and castle. Also includes stocks for punishing any criminals or to warn people about the punishment.
And these work great with our other medieval buildings.
.: Product Features :.
• Set 2 includes the following DAZ Studio props: (dsf, duf/ png):
- Building 4, with 2,822 polygons; includes 2 sets of shutters that can open and close, and an empty interior that can be seen through the doorway.
- Building 5, with 1,060 polygons; no moving parts and includes a basic interior that can be seen through the doorway.
- Building 6, with 1,765 polygons; no moving parts and includes a basic interior that can be seen through the doorway.
- Cart 2, with 760 polygons; includes wheels that can rotate.
- Church, with 9,584 polygons; no moving parts.
- Stocks, with 405 polygons; top stock can move up and down.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps, at 2048x2048 pixels with corresponding normal/ bump maps.
• Also uses Iray materials.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio: includes a dsf and duf/ png files and Iray optimized surfaces.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.