(Last 30 Days)
Starship Bridge 4
Baby Zombie (Unity)
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Bridge Yamato
(for DAZ Studio)
Dress Uniform (M4)
Starship Observation Lounge
Home > Exteriors> Fantasy
Medieval Street (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: dreamcutter
• Created By: Arteria3D
• Downloadable File Size:
10.10 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 2/16/17
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or higher
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
This is a small street of medieval-style buildings. Perfect for fantasy or romance scenes.
Includes 4 main buildings, a street/ ground, two wall sections and two gates.
The buildings include stairs and balconies for more scene-creation options: pose your characters anywhere you like!
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio props (dsf, duf/ png):
- Building A, with 10,338 polygons.
- Building B, with 3,768 polygons.
- Building C, with 6,892 polygons.
- Building D, with 2,947 polygons.
- Path/ Ground, with 94 polygons.
- Wall Section A, with 170 polygons.
- Wall Section B, with 170 polygons.
- Wall Section Door A, with 50 polygons.
- Wall Section Door B, with 50 polygons.
Includes 1 preset to help you quickly build your scene... or add the individual models and create your own town layout.
These are exterior buildings with no moving parts and no interiors.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps, ranging from 4096x406 to 2048x2048 to 1024x1024 pixels with corresponding normal/ bump maps.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio: includes a dsf and duf/ png files and Iray optimized surfaces.
Sales images rendered in DAZ Studio 4.9 with Iray and a skydome environment with an HDRI background.
Original model by Arteria3D and owned by VanishingPoint.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: