(Last 30 Days)
Starship Observation Lounge
Casual Set 2 (M4)
(for DAZ Studio)
(for DAZ Studio)
Russian Sniper (V4)
Starship Bridge 8
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Interiors> Science Fiction
Starship Bridge 13 (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: rduda
• Downloadable File Size:
14.86 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 9/26/21
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Combination
This product uses a combination of image maps and procedural shaders for textures.
Note: since this product uses procedural textures, it may not work correctly in programs other the one listed above.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase? PLEASE READ
Designed for a more compact starship, this bridge is located behind the ready room and conference room.
Three stand-up consoles allow the crew to monitor tactical, communications, and strategy. Rear monitors can be configured to display any or all of this information.
Two doors in the rear of the bridge allow access to the elevator lifts, while the front doors lead to the forward rooms.
The combination ready room and conference room includes large windows to see into the vastness of space.
.: Product Features :.
• Includes DAZ Studio props (dsf, duf/ png)
- Bridge 13: 55,508 polygons
- Bridge 13 Ready Room: 123,724 polygons
- Ready Room Chair: 14,979 polygons
- "Ready Room All": Ready room with all of the chairs in the correct place.
.: Bridge Features :.
• As is usual for our Starship Bridges, all walls (and the ceiling) can be hidden for easier camera placement.
• The helm and ops chairs can rotate around, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• The helm and ops consoles can swing around for easier access to the chairs, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• The three rear consoles (left, center, right) are separate Body parts which can be hidden or shown to suit the needs of your scene.
• The captain`s chair can not move or rotate.
• ALL of the doors can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• ALL of the doors lead somewhere:
-The Left Rear and Right Front doors open into lifts.
-The Left Front and Right Front doors lead to the Ready Room.
• Includes fully modelled lift interior for the right and left elevator-lifts.
.: Ready Room Features :.
• All walls (and the ceiling) can be hidden for easier camera placement.
• Four doors can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• The exit doors can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• All of the furniture are separate parts which can be moved, rotated, or hidden or shown to suit the needs of your scene.
-This includes: conference room table, desk, desk chairs, couches, lounge chair, and small tables.
• All of the doors can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
.: Chair Features :.
• The back can bend, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• The bottom can rotate, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• Since the chair is a separate figure, you can add more to the scene or use it in other room sets.
.: Textures :.
• One set of textures for the Bridge, Ready Room, and chair.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
.: Cameras :.
• 10 camera files are included for the Bridge.
• 7 camera files are included for the Ready Room.
• The cameras have been positioned so no walls will block the camera.
• You can use these camera files to render the scene or use them as starting points.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: