(Last 30 Days)
Mayan City: Pyramids
(for DAZ Studio)
Dire Wolf MLMBT
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Observation Lounge
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Vehicles> Aircraft > Civilian
Airliner 717 (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: Vanishing Point Owned
• Created By: Yassine
• Downloadable File Size:
4.92 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 7/20/22
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Combination
This product uses a combination of image maps and procedural shaders for textures.
Note: since this product uses procedural textures, it may not work correctly in programs other the one listed above.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase? PLEASE READ
Based on the design of the 717, this DAZ Studio aircraft is ready to take to skies... or stay on the ground, whichever best suits your needs.
The 717 is a twin-engine, single-aisle jet airliner, developed for the 100-seat market. The airliner was originally designed and marketed as the MD-95, a third-generation derivative of the DC-9.
Like its DC-9/MD-80/MD-90 predecessors, the 717 has a 2+3 seating arrangement in coach, providing only one middle seat per row, whereas other single-aisle twin jets often have 3+3 arrangement with two middle seats per row.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, at 44,945 polygons.
• Rudder can rotate left to right, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• Left and right ailerons (rear tail-wing flaps) can rotate up and down.
• Two sets of left and right wing flaps on the main wings can rotate up and down.
- A Pose Control dial on the Body raises or lowers both flaps.
- A second Pose Control dial on the Body raises or lowers the flaps opposite each other for banking turns.
• The landing gear wheels can open and close.
• The landing gear doors can open and close.
- A Pose Control dial on the Body opens and closes both the landing gear wheels and the landing gear doors.
This model is designed for exterior shots only: there is no interior and the doors do not open.
.: Textures/ Material Files:.
• Includes seven texture sets, at 2048x2048 pixels
- FlickYou Airways: white top with a blue bottom and yellow stripes and lettering
- Mallard Airlines: green and orange with a duck on the tail
- Piedway Airlines: white with blue and gray stripes and a cartoon plane
- QuantAir: white with red engines and a red tail
- Royal Crown Air: purple with a yellow bottom, white stripe, and a crown symbol on the tail
- Unifed Airways: green top with blue bottom and a red stripe
- Virgo Blue: red front with black and blue trim and a white tail
• Tires use a displacement map for extra detailing.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
Be on the lookout for additional free add-on texture schemes.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
This item is available for sale at Renderosity.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.