(Last 30 Days)
Police Constable (M4)
Starship Engineering Room
(for Wavefront OBJ)
Starship Engineering Room 3
Medieval Townsman (M4)
Starship Bridge 15
Home > Vehicles> Aircraft > Military
Spitfire Mk Vb (for Poser)
• Offered By: bazze
• Downloadable File Size:
6.94 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 10/23/07
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 4 and above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Pilot and blurred propeller included.
This is a fairly detailed model with high resolution textures. You will be able to render close ups of the airplane, as shown in promo image 1.
Poly count and mesh weight
obj-version: 80`000 (quads), 8780 kb
3ds-version: 155`000 (triangles), 3760 kb
Spitfire color map: 4096* 4096 (2048 * 2048 also included and set to default for poser users)
Spitfire bump map: 4096 * 4096 (2048 * 2048 also included and set to default for poser users)
Spitfire UV layout template: 2048 * 2048
Pilot color map: 1024 * 1024
Blurred propeller color map: 510 * 510
Blurred propeller alpha map: 510 * 510
The poser model has parts that you can pose using these control dials (limits are applied). You can of course also move/position these parts manually in other applications too.
Poser control dials:
- Cockpit [Opens/Closes the cockpit]
- Rudder [Turns the rudder left and right]
- Pitch [Controls the angle of the elevator]
- Rear Wheel [Turns the wheel in the rear to the left and right]
- Turn Pilots Head [Makes the pilot look left or right]
- Ailerons [Simultaneously controls the movement of both ailerons]
- Flaps [Simultaneously controls the movement of both flaps]
- Spin Propeller [Spins the blurred and the not blurred propeller, depending which one is shown]
- Undercarriage [Simultaneously opens/closed the undercarriage under both wings]
- Spin Wheels [Simultaneously spins the undercarriage wheels]
All control dials are grouped to the "Body".
Pose sets for showing/hiding the pilot and for switching between blurred and non blurred propeller are included.
|Wingspan||36 ft 10 in (11.23 m)|
|Wing area||242.1 ft² (22.5 m²)|
|Length||29 ft 11 in (9.12 m)|
|Height||11 ft 5 in (3.48 m)|
|Empty weight||4,963 lb (2,251 kg)|
|Loaded weight||6,770 lb (3,071 kg)|
|Engine||Rolls-Royce Merlin 45|
|Power||1,470 hp (1,096 kW)|
|Maximum speed||375 mph (602 km/h)|
|Rate of climb||2,665 ft/min (13.5 m/s)|
|Service ceiling||35,000 ft (11,300 m)|
|Wing loading||28 lb/ft² (137 kg/m²)|
|Power/mass||0.22 hp/lb (0.36 kW/kg)|
|Combat range||470 mi (760 km) on internal fuel|
|Ferry range||1,135 mi (1,827 km)|
|Armament|| * 2x 20 mm (0.79") Hispano HS.404 cannons,|
60 (or later 120 with belt-feed system) rounds/gun with 4x 0.303" Browning machine guns, 350 rounds/gun
* 2x 250 lb (113 kg) or 1x 500 lb (227 kg) bombs
This item is available for sale at Cola Cola - 3D models & Renders by Anders Lejczak.
Additional Product Images
|By: kurtis1942 on 2/10/08
[See more by this user]
|Rating: 10 (out of 10)
I have all of Bazze`s aircraft. All are outstanding models. However, the Spitfire sets a new level of quality. The detail, weathering and general color finish are outstanding. The closer you get the more detail comes out in your render. I have done several render`s with great success. The ability to pose the pilots head is a very nice touch. Cockpit detail is first rate. Thank you for a great model.
Gallery Images Which Use This Product or Model
The Battle of britian
| || |
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: