(Last 30 Days)
Medieval Townsman (M4)
Assault Trooper (M4)
Imperial Walls Construction Kit
Starship Bridge XT 2
Starship Bridge XT 2
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Bridge Yamato
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Vehicles> Aircraft > Bombers
Mitchell B25J (for Poser)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
2.05 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 8/23/15
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 5 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The North American B-25 Mitchell (NA-62) was an American twin-engined medium bomber manufactured by North American Aviation. It was used with devastating effect against German and Japanese targets in every combat theater of World War II. The aircraft was named the "Mitchell" in honor of General Billy Mitchell, an early air power pioneer and advocate of an independent United States Air Force. The B-25 Mitchell is the only American military aircraft named after a specific person. By the end of its production, nearly 10,000 B-25s in numerous models had been built. These included a few limited variations, such as the US Navy`s PBJ-1 patrol bomber and the Army Air Forces` F-10 photo reconnaissance aircraft.
The B-25 first gained fame as the bomber used in the April 1942 Doolittle Raid, in which 16 B-25Bs, led by the legendary Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle, took off from the carrier USS Hornet and successfully bombed Tokyo and four other Japanese cities without loss to themselves. However, 15 of the planes subsequently crash-landed in Eastern China en route to their recovery fields in that country. These losses were the result of fuel exhaustion, stormy nighttime conditions with zero visibility, and the lack of electronic homing aids at the recovery bases. Only one B-25B landed intact; it came down in the Soviet Union, where its five-man crew was interned and the aircraft confiscated. Fortunately, 71 of the 80 Doolittle Raid crewmen survived their historic mission and eventually made it back to American lines.
.: Product Features :.
• Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png, with 62,241 polygons.
• Left and right propellers can rotate, with an ERC dial on the Body.
- The blade blur props also rotate with the propellers.
• Rudders can move left and right, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• Left and right wing flaps can rotate up and down.
-An ERC dial on the Body raises or lowers both flaps.
-A second ERC dial on the Body raises or lowers the flaps opposite each other for banking turns.
• Left and right ailerons can rotate up and down.
-An ERC dial on the Body raises or lowers both ailerons.
-A second ERC dial on the Body raises or lowers the ailerons opposite each other for banking turns.
• Top turret can rotate, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• Top gun can tilt up and down, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• Landing gear doors can open and close, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• The landing gear is a separate part which can be hidden or shown.
• Does not include an interior so we recommend darkening the windows.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps and corresponding bump maps are included.
.: Poses :.
• Hide show poses:
- Hide blade blur/ show propeller.
- Show blade blur/ hide propeller.
- Hide/ show landing gear.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Free Items Recommended For Use With This Product
Mitchell B25J Texture Add-On 1
| || |
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: