(Last 30 Days)
Low Polygon Medieval Buildings 2
Starship Bridge 4
Imperial Walls Construction Kit
German Officer (M4)
Starship Bridge Yamato
(for DAZ Studio)
Solinoid Mogwai (Gremlin)
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Vehicles> Cars > Sports
Ferrari 360 Spider 2000 (for Poser)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank and JHoagland
• Downloadable File Size:
25.74 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 3/25/15
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 5 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Combination
This product uses a combination of image maps and procedural shaders for textures.
Note: since this product uses procedural textures, it may not work correctly in programs other the one listed above.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Ferrari 360 is a two-seater sports car built by Ferrari from 1999 to 2005. It succeeded the Ferrari F355 and was replaced by the Ferrari F430. It is a mid-engined, rear wheel drive V8-powered coupe.
The 360 Spider is Ferrari`s twentieth road-going convertible.
The 360 was designed with a Spider variant in mind; since removing the roof of a coupe reduces the torsional rigidity, the 360 was built for strength in other areas. Ferrari designers strengthened the sills, stiffened the front of the floorpan and redesigned the windscreen frame. The rear bulkhead had to be stiffened to cut out engine noise from the cabin. The convertible`s necessary dynamic rigidity is provided by additional side reinforcements and a cross brace in front of the engine. Passenger safety is ensured by a strengthened windscreen frame and roll bars.
This digital model is based on the 2000 version of the Ferrari 360 Spider.
.: Product Features :.
• Poser figure file: obj, cr2/ png, with 451,118 polygons.
• Digitally scanned from the actual car, which gives the digital model a highly accurate shape.
• All four wheels have treads modelled into the mesh, so there`s no need for bump maps.
• Highly detailed interior with modelled dials and switches.
• Left and right doors can open and close (with ERC dials on the BODY).
• An ERC dial on the BODY rotates all four wheels.
• Steering wheel is turnable and an ERC dial on the BODY affects both the front wheels and steering wheel.
• The trunk can open and close (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
• A highly detailed rear engine which can be seen through the rear window or when the trunk is opened.
• Two levers on the steering column can move up and down.
• Three foot pedals can rotate front-to-back.
• The gear shift can move left-to-right and front-to-back.
• The seats do not move.
• The front hood does not open.
.: Textures :.
• Textures for the instrument panel and logos are included.
• The rest of the materials use Poser shaders, such as fabric, reflection, etc.
.: Material Collection Files :.
• Body Metal:
- One hundred sixty (160) material files:
- Twenty (20) colors with eight (8) variations of each color.
These material files will also work on all of the past and future Vanishing Point and Digimation cars and trucks.
• License plates:
- Forty (40) designs, including US states, Canadian provinces, and Diplomat.
- All designs include a corresponding displacement map to increase realism and make the license plate look 3-dimensional.
- A hide/ show file for the front plate (for use on cars that have a front plate).
These license plates will also work on all of the past and future Vanishing Point and Digimation cars and trucks.
• All of these files are material collection files, which means you do not have to select the exact material on the model to apply them.
All sales images rendered in Poser Pro 2012.
Was: $15.00; Save 20%
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: