(Last 30 Days)
Assault Trooper (M4)
(for DAZ Studio)
Talk Show Set PW
(for DAZ Studio)
Vintage Gas Station
Modern Living Room
Home > Vehicles> Cars > Sports
Ferrari 360 Spider 2000 (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
15.23 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 7/7/18
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase? PLEASE READ
The Ferrari 360 is a two-seater sports car built by Ferrari from 1999 to 2005. It succeeded the Ferrari F355 and was replaced by the Ferrari F430. It is a mid-engined, rear wheel drive V8-powered coupe.
The 360 Spider is Ferrari`s twentieth road-going convertible.
The 360 was designed with a Spider variant in mind; since removing the roof of a coupe reduces the torsional rigidity, the 360 was built for strength in other areas. Ferrari designers strengthened the sills, stiffened the front of the floorpan and redesigned the windscreen frame. The rear bulkhead had to be stiffened to cut out engine noise from the cabin. The convertible`s necessary dynamic rigidity is provided by additional side reinforcements and a cross brace in front of the engine. Passenger safety is ensured by a strengthened windscreen frame and roll bars.
This digital model is based on the 2000 version of the Ferrari 360 Spider.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: includes dsf, duf/ png, at 451,118 polygons.
• Digitally scanned from the actual car, which gives the digital model a highly accurate shape.
• All four wheels have treads modelled into the mesh, so there`s no need for bump maps.
• Highly detailed interior with modelled dials and switches.
• Left and right doors can open and close, with Pose Control dials on the Body.
• A Pose Control dial on the Body rotates all four wheels.
• Steering wheel is turnable and a Pose Control dial on the Body affects both the front wheels and steering wheel.
• The trunk can open and close with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• A highly detailed rear engine which can be seen through the rear window or when the trunk is opened.
• Two levers on the steering column can move up and down.
• Three foot pedals can rotate front-to-back.
• The gear shift can move left-to-right and front-to-back.
• The seats do not move.
• The front hood does not open.
• Tires include detailed treads so there`s no need for a bump map.
.: Textures/ Materials :.
• Five materials for the body metal:
- Red (default)
• Five textures/ materials for the license plate:
Also includes corresponding bump maps to simulate raised lettering on the plates.
The license plate is mapped the same as our other cars and trucks, which means you can use those textures on this model.
• Accurately reflecting mirrors.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.