(Last 30 Days)
Roman Buildings Set I
German Officer (M4)
Medieval Archer (M4)
Starship Conference Room
Middle Ages Buildings Set 1
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Vehicles> Aircraft > Bombers
B-26 Marauder (for Poser)
• Offered By: Gunpoint-3d
• Downloadable File Size:
2.26 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 9/2/15
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 5 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Martin B-26 Marauder was a World War II twin-engined medium bomber built by the Glenn L. Martin Company from 1941 to 1945. First used in the Pacific Theater in early 1942, it was also used in the Mediterranean Theater and in Western Europe.
After entering service with the U.S. Army, the aircraft received the reputation of a "Widowmaker" due to the early models` high accident rate during takeoffs and landings. The Marauder had to be flown at exact airspeeds, particularly on final runway approach and when one engine was out. The 150 mph (241 km/h) speed on short final runway approach was intimidating to pilots who were used to much slower speeds, and whenever they slowed down below what the manual stated, the aircraft would stall and crash.
The B 26 became a safer aircraft once crews were re-trained, and after aerodynamics modifications (an increase of wingspan and wing angle-of-incidence to give better takeoff performance, and a larger vertical stabilizer and rudder). After aerodynamic and design changes, the aircraft distinguished itself as "the chief bombardment weapon on the Western Front" according to a United States Army Air Forces dispatch from 1946. The Marauder ended World War II with the lowest loss rate of any USAAF bomber.
.: Product Features :.
• Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png, with 41,460 polygons.
• Left and right propellers can rotate, with an ERC dial on the Body.
- The blade blur props also rotate with the propellers.
• Rudder can move left and right, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• Left and right wing flaps can rotate up and down.
-An ERC dial on the Body raises or lowers both flaps.
-A second ERC dial on the Body raises or lowers the flaps opposite each other for banking turns.
• Left and right ailerons can rotate up and down.
-An ERC dial on the Body raises or lowers both ailerons.
-A second ERC dial on the Body raises or lowers the ailerons opposite each other for banking turns.
• Top turret can rotate, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• Top gun can tilt up and down, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• Does not include landing gear or landing gear doors.
• Includes basic seats in the cockpit or interior so we recommend darkening the windows.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps and corresponding bump maps, at 2048x2048 pixels, are included.
.: Poses :.
• Hide show poses:
- Hide blade blur/ show propeller.
- Show blade blur/ hide propeller.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Free Items Recommended For Use With This Product
B-26 Marauder Texture Add-On 1
| || |
Gallery Images Which Use This Product or Model
Maurauder raid ETO Oil
| || |
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: