(Last 30 Days)
Starship Bridge 15
Starship Engineering Room
Medieval Townsman (M4)
(for Wavefront OBJ)
Imperial Walls Construction Kit
Starship Bridge XT 2
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Vehicles> Aircraft > Bombers
B 52 Stratofortress (for Poser)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
3.69 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 11/15/14
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 9 and above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Boeing B-52 Stratofortress is a long-range, jet strategic bomber flown by the United States Air Force (USAF) since 1954.
The B-52 replaced the Convair B-36 and the Boeing B-47. Although built for the role of Cold War-era nuclear deterrence, its conventional capabilities now take priority. The aircraft has the longest range of any bomber and carries a heavy strategic or tactical weapons load.
Its economy in operation and high subsonic performance compared to the rest of the USAF strategic bomber fleet has enabled it to continue to serve rather than be replaced by the Mach 3 XB-70 Valkyrie, supersonic B-1B Lancer, and stealth B-2 Spirit. In January 2005, it was the second aircraft, after the English Electric Canberra, to mark 50 years of continuous service with its original primary customer.
The USAF`s Strategic Air Command had B-52 Stratofortresses in active service from 1955 through 1991, when the aircraft were assigned to the Air Combat Command.
Thirty-one B-52s were lost in Vietnam. Of these, 18 were shot down by ground fire or damaged beyond repair, including surface-to-air missiles. Two B-52Fs were lost in a mid-air collision during the first Arc Light mission. Seven B-52Gs were lost during Linebacker II, six to SAMs and one to structural failure. B-52D tail gunners were credited with shooting down two MiG-21 `Fishbeds`; one on December 18, 1972, by SSgt Samuel O. Turner, and one on December 24, 1972, by A1C Albert E. Moore. Turner was awarded a Silver Star for his actions.
.: Product Features :.
• Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png, with 89,651 polygons; all of which are 3-point polygons.
• Rudder can rotate (with an ERC dial on the Body).
• Landing gear can open and close.
• Landing gear doors can open and close.
- An ERC dial on the Body affects both the landing gear and the landing gear doors.
• The left and right rear ailerons can rotate up and down.
• The left and right wing flaps can rotate up and down.
-An ERC dial on the BODY raises or lowers both flaps.
-A second ERC dial on the BODY raises or lowers the flaps opposite each other for banking turns.
• All landing gear wheels can rotate (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps and corresponding bump maps are included.
• Templates are included, but we recommend using the existing textures as a guideline.
Rigging by Sixus1Media.
For use in Poser 9 and above: uses complex ERC controls and Poser shader nodes.
Was: $11.99; Save 17%
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Gallery Images Which Use This Product or Model
The Vanishing Point International Airshow
| || |
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: