(Last 30 Days)
Roman Buildings Set II
Middle Ages Buildings Set 1
(for DAZ Studio)
Daytime TV Talk Show Set
Medieval Archer (M4)
AVF-35-J Wildhog AVGF
German Officer (M4)
Home > Exteriors> Historical
Roman Buildings Set I (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: dreamcutter
• Created By: Arteria3D
• Downloadable File Size:
5.85 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 9/26/17
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or higher
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
This is a set of Roman style buildings, complete with houses, stores, temples, and more.
The models range in size from low to medium polygon count with hi-resolution texture maps.
Use these models to quickly create a Roman style town or village or use them as background buildings to help fill out your scene.
.: Product Features :.
• Includes the following DAZ Studio props: (dsf, duf/ png):
- Building 2, at 2,235 polygons. Includes a separate Bench part which can be hidden/ shown or repositioned.
- Building 3, at 2,252 polygons.
- Building 4, at 15,003 polygons.
- Building 5, at 4,401 polygons.
- Building 6, at 8,846 polygons.
- Building 7, at 3,265 polygons.
The buildings do not have any moving parts.
Street and ground texture not included.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps, at 2048x2048 pixels.
These buildings do not include bump maps and are meant for distance shots. Some textures may look blurry when viewed up-close.
For use in DAZ Studio 4.9 or higher with Iray.
Was: $8.99; Save 11%
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: