(Last 30 Days)
Starship Conference Room
Middle Ages Buildings Set 2
(for DAZ Studio)
VIP Guest Room
Medieval World Set 4
Medieval World Set 2
Space Warrior (M4 and V4)
Home > Vehicles> Cars > Sedans
BMW 850 I (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
6.10 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 1/22/19
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The BMW 8 Series (chassis code BMW E31) is a V8 or V12-engined 2-door 2+2 coupe built by BMW from 1989 to 1999 with an electronically limited top speed of 155 mph (250 km/h), although with the limiters removed top speed was estimated at 186 mph (299 km/h). A common misconception is that the 8 Series has been a successor for the original BMW 6 Series in 1989; instead it was an entirely new value proposition aimed at a different market with a substantially higher price point. A new 8 Series cost around US$100,000.
The 850i was the fist model launched in 1989 with the 5 liter M70B50 engine producing 300 bhp. Possibly the most advanced car on sale at its launch. It was available with either a 4-speed automatic or a 6-speed manual gearbox.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: includes dsf, duf/ png, at 95,325 polygons.
• A Pose Control dial on the Body rotates all four wheels.
• Steering wheel is turnable and a Pose Control dial on the Body affects both the front wheels and steering wheel.
• The trunk can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
- Includes a basic trunk interior which can be seen when the truck is opened.
• Right and left doors can open and close, with Pose Control dials on the Body.
• The front seats can move forward and backward to accommodate the various human figures.
• Seat headrests can rotate to better fit against the sitting character`s heads.
• The hood does not open.
.: Textures/ Materials :.
• Five materials for the body metal:
- Red (default)
• Five textures/ materials for the license plate:
- Rhode Island
Also includes corresponding bump maps to simulate raised lettering on the plates.
The license plate is mapped the same as our other cars and trucks, which means you can use those textures on this model.
• Bump map on the tires create tread detailing.
• Accurately reflecting mirrors.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: