(Last 30 Days)
Medieval Townsman (M4)
Starship Bridge 16
Starship Bridge XT 2
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Bridge 14
(for DAZ Studio)
JAS 39 Gripen Jet
(for Wavefront obj)
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Vehicles> Cars > Sedans
Volvo C70 (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
10.38 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 4/19/19
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Volvo C70 is a convertible manufactured by Volvo Cars in two generations: the first from model years 1997-2002 as coupe and from 1999 to 2006 as a softtop convertible. The second generation C70 has been marketed since 2006 as a luxury retractable hardtop convertible.
In October 2011, it was announced that Volvo C70 will be replaced by the Volvo C80 2-door coupe in late 2013
Volvo introduced the first generation C70 at the 1996 Paris Motor Show, following a European introduction as a 1997 model, and later as a 1998 model in North America — with 2.0 (sold mostly in Italy), a low-pressure turbo (2.4L) and a high-pressure turbo (2.0L and 2.3L), 5-cylinder, turbocharged petrol engines and manual and automatic transmissions. Peter Horbury designed the exterior and Mexican designer Jose Diaz de la Vega led the interior design team.
This digital model is based on the 2000 version of the Volvo C70. Digitally scanned from the actual car, which gives the digital model a highly accurate shape.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: includes dsf, duf/ png, with approx 160,462 polygons.
• Left and right doors can open and close, with Pose Control dials on the Body.
• An Pose Control dial on the Body rotates all four wheels.
• Steering wheel is turnable and an Pose Control dial on the Body affects both the front wheels and steering wheel.
• The trunk can open and close, with an Pose Control dial on the Body.
• Includes a detailed trunk interior.
• Seats are 3 parts:
- Seat base (moves front/ back)
- Upper seat: leans forward or reclines back
- Headrest: rotate forward or back
• The hood can open, but there is no engine or interior.
• The sunroof is a separate part which can be hidden or shown.
• The left and right visors can rotate up and down (with Pose Control dials on the Body).
• Incredibly detailed interior:
- All dials and switches are individually modelled.
- Side doors are detailed
- Seats have buttons and levers.
- Inside door handles can rotate.
- Inside door locks can move up and down.
- The emergency brake can rotate up and down.
• Front plate is a separate part which can be hidden or shown
- Hide/ show poses are included.
.: Textures :.
• Body metal:
- Red (Default)
- Hide (which simulates an open window)
- Glass (which matches the car windows)
- Colors to match the Body metal: Blue, Green Orange Red, and so on.
• License plates:
- New York
Also includes corresponding bump maps to simulate raised lettering on the plates.
The license plate is mapped the same as our other cars and trucks, which means you can use those textures on this model.
• Accurately reflecting mirrors.
• Bump map on the tires create tread detailing.
• Dashboard buttons and knobs have their own material
• Seatbelt fasteners have their own material.
• The exterior door handles have their own material... or use the same color as the Body metal.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: