(Last 30 Days)
Los Angeles Cityscape
(for Wavefront OBJ)
Imperial Walls Construction Kit
Starship Conference Room
Starship Bridge Yamato
Assault Trooper (M4)
(for Wavefront OBJ)
Home > Interiors> Science Fiction
Starship Bridge 16 (for Poser)
• Offered By: Vanishing Point Owned
• Created By: rduda
• Downloadable File Size:
14.24 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 5/28/19
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 6 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Another addition to the science-fiction bridge set collection!
As usual, the captain sits in the middle of the bridge, overseeing the crew.
The stand-up rear stations can be reconfigured to display any of the ship`s functions.
Four sit-down stations allow crew members to monitor the ship status for engineering, science, communications, and tactical.
Multiple doors in the front and rear allow easy access to and from the bridge.
.: Product Features :.
• Poser figure file (obj, cr2/ png), with 92,877 polygons.
• The helm, ops, and outer chairs are separate parts which can be rotated or repositioned in the scene.
• The captain`s chair can rotate with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• All of the walls can be hidden or shown to suit the needs of your scene.
• All of the doors can open and close with Pose Controls dials on the Body.
- Although the doors can open, there are no corridors behind the doors. We recommend using one of the many corridor sets, for sale here, for background hallways.
.: Textures :.
• One texture scheme with texture, bump, and transparency maps.
.: Hide/ Show Presets :.
• Hide/ show each wall and the ceiling.
- Hiding and showing the each wall hides and shows the corresponding doors.
.: Cameras :.
• Sixteen camera files are included.
• The camera files also hide any walls which may be blocking the camera.
- You can use these camera angles to render your scenes or use them as a starting point and adjust them as needed.
All sales images rendered in Poser Pro 2012.
Designed for use in Poser 6 and above and not supported in any other software.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Free Items Recommended For Use With This Product
USS Discovery Texture Add-On
| || |
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: