(Last 30 Days)
Starship Bridge XT 2
(for DAZ Studio)
Art Deco Art Supply Store
Imperial Walls Construction Kit
Space Warrior (M4 and V4)
Home > Interiors> Science Fiction
Sydney Bridge (for Poser)
• Offered By: rduda and JHoagland
• Downloadable File Size:
7.15 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 2/16/15
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 5 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
This command center incorporates new design features for the smaller starships coming into service. Rather than using multiple sit-down stations in the standard ring design, this bridge includes only two chairs: helm and ops. But unlike previous bridge designs, only the ops station is located in front of the captain.
Stand-up stations take the place of the sit-down stations and these can be re-positions anywhere on the bridge, according to the missions needs.
Additionally, a transporter pad has been built into the bridge to allow quicker evacuation and rescue missions. Please note that in emergency situations, injured crew members should be beamed directly to sick bay and not the bridge.
.: Product Features :.
• Poser figure (obj, cr2/ png), at approx 122,968 polygons
• As is usual for our Starship Bridges, all walls (and the ceiling) can be hidden for easier camera placement.
• Ops chair (at the front of the bridge) can rotate, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• Ops console can rotate forward and back, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• Helm chair (at the side of the bridge) can rotate, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• The rear doors can open and close, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• All four stations can be repositioned or hidden/ shown to suit the needs of your scene.
• Includes the exterior hallway section shown in the sales images.
.: Textures :.
• One color scheme for all the monitor displays is included.
.: Poses :.
• Hide/ show poses for each wall and the ceiling, for both the bridge and hallway.
.: Cameras :.
• Sixteen camera files are included.
• The camera files also hide any walls which may be blocking the camera.
You can use these camera angles to render your scenes or use them as a starting point and adjust them as needed.
All images rendered in Poser Pro using zero lights and InDirect Lighting (IDL): all of the lighting in the scene is created by the "Lights" material.
Designed for use in Poser 5 and above.
This product has not been tested in DAZ Studio, but it was designed to be Studio-friendly. Unlike our other models, the doors are set to the "open" position, which should avoid any vertex-welding issues.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: