(Last 30 Days)
Starship Bridge 15
Medieval Townsman (M4)
Viking Town: Set 2
Shanty Town Buildings 2: City Block A
Starship Engineering Room
Starship Bridge XT 2
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Bridge Yamato
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Interiors> Science Fiction
Imperial Throne Room (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: Vanishing Point Owned
• Created By: rduda
• Downloadable File Size:
7.90 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 6/13/19
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
As the galactic government fractured, the imperial leader found he needed to distance himself from the commoners. To that end, he build his imperial throne room in a tower high about the capitol city.
The only way to gain an audience with the leader is via the one entrance: the elevator lift in the middle of the room. That is, when the imperial leader chooses to see you.
The upper-floor catwalk hides guards and security cameras.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 110,584 polygons.
• Chair can rotate, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• Lift door can open to the left and right, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• All of the walls and ceiling can be hidden or shown.
• The upper floor can be hidden or shown.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps, some with corresponding bump maps.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
.: Cameras :.
• Fourteen camera files are included.
• The camera files are carefully positioned so there are no walls blocking the camera.
- You can use these camera angles to render your scenes or use them as a starting point and adjust them as needed.
The starfield background shown behind the room is included.
Instructions on how to use it as a background image are included in the readme file.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: