(Last 30 Days)
Roman Outfit (M4)
Starship Bridge 15
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Bridge 14
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Interiors> Science Fiction
Starship Bridge 7 (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: Vanishing Point Owned
• Created By: Alejandro_dv89
• Downloadable File Size:
11.23 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 6/24/19
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Introducing the next Starship Bridge set for Poser.
This bridge is used on the more advanced starships, as can be seen by the numerous crew consoles.
The helm and ops position have been re-located to the front of the bridge, rather than directly in front of the captain.
The outer "ring" of consoles allow the crew to monitor all systems during flight.
The inner, stand-up consoles can be re-configured to suit the needs of the mission or to display relevant data.
Two large monitors at the rear of the bridge display internal diagnostic information.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 139,117 polygons.
• As is usual for our Starship Bridges, all walls (and the ceiling) can be hidden for easier camera placement.
• The rear right and left doors can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
- Although all of the doors can open, there are no corridors behind the doors. We recommend using one of the many corridor sets, for sale here, for background hallways.
• The crew chairs, captain`s chair, and the stand-up stations are part of the "Base" body part and can not be moved.
.: Textures :.
• One set of textures (at 1024x1024 pixels) is included.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
.: Cameras :.
• Eleven camera files are included.
• The camera files are carefully positioned so there are no walls blocking the camera.
- You can use these camera angles to render your scenes or use them as a starting point and adjust them as needed.
The starfield background shown behind the room is included.
Instructions on how to use it as a background image are included in the readme file.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: