(Last 30 Days)
(for DAZ Studio)
Space Warrior (M4 and V4)
Starship Conference Room
VIP Guest Room
(for Wavefront OBJ)
Starship Bridge Yamato
Home > Interiors> Science Fiction
Space Centre (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: Vanishing Point Owned
• Created By: Yassine
• Downloadable File Size:
9.14 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 7/21/19
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Combination
This product uses a combination of image maps and procedural shaders for textures.
Note: since this product uses procedural textures, it may not work correctly in programs other the one listed above.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
This is a typical meeting and conference area found on most space stations in the civilized galactic systems. Includes plenty of walls, rooms, tables, chairs, and other features for any sci-fi scene.
.: Product Features :.
• One DAZ Studio environment (dsf, duf/ png), at 97,818 polygons.
• Includes 141 separate parts, including:
- 17 Barrels
- 20 Boxes
- 3 Small holographic hallway decorations
- 8 Chairs in the mess hall area
- 11 Columns
- 3 Couches
- 4 Cryotubes
- 24 Doors, organized in 12 sets of two
- 11 Monitors, which can have their own texture map, for additional customization.
- 17 Ceiling-light sections
- 10 Rooms
- 10 Signs, which can have their own texture and transparency map, for additional customization.
- 2 Tables in the mess hall area
- 4 Walls (not connected to any rooms)
• All of these are separate body parts which can be repositioned or hidden from the scene.
• All parts inside rooms (such as the tables and chairs) are parented to the room so they`ll move with the room.
• Feel free to add your own parts and pieces to further customize your scene.
.: Textures :.
• One set of textures and bump maps at 1024x1024 pixels.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
.: Position Poses :.
• Fifteen position poses are included to place your figure within range of the camera.
• These poses affect the xTrans and zTrans of the figure`s BODY, which means they`ll work with all human figures and almost all non-human figures.
- Render your characters in these positions or use them as a starting point for more characters gathered in the same area.
.: Cameras :.
• Twenty camera files are included.
• The cameras have been positioned so no walls will block the camera.
• Use these to render your scenes or use them as a starting point... rotate the camera and see what else can be seen!
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with ambient lighting.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: