(Last 30 Days)
Low Polygon Medieval Buildings 1
Starship Bridge Yamato
(for DAZ Studio)
Imperial Walls Construction Kit
Baby Zombie (Unity)
VIP Guest Room
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Interiors> Science Fiction
Future Now Train Station (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: dreamcutter
• Created By: Arteria3D
• Downloadable File Size:
53.86 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 7/24/19
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Combination
This product uses a combination of image maps and procedural shaders for textures.
Note: since this product uses procedural textures, it may not work correctly in programs other the one listed above.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
A futuristic themed train station, perfect for any sci-fi scenes.
Three transit tubes help keep people moving, whether it`s by futuristic train, mag-lev, or a moving walkway.
Escalators on both sides of the tubes give people easy access to the tubes.
And of course, the always-present advertising is here, in the form of large billboards running down the sides of the station.
.: Product Features :.
• One DAZ Studio environment (dsf, duf/ png), at 20,066 polygons.
• Does not include any moving parts.
• The Front, Left, Rear, and Right Walls, and the three tubes are separate parts that can be hidden or shown.
.: Cameras :.
• 12 camera files are included.
• The cameras have been positioned so no walls will block the camera.
• Use these to render your scenes or use them as a starting point... rotate the camera and see what else can be seen!
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps:
- Five "Signs" texture maps at 4096x4096 pixels.
- Two "station" texture maps at 4096x4096 pixels.
- "Tile floor" texture map at 2048x2048 pixels.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: