(Last 30 Days)
USS Tennessee BB-43
Starship Observation Lounge
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Engineering Room 2
(for DAZ Studio)
Imperial Walls Construction Kit
Shuttle Bay 3
Junior Officers Room
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Vehicles> Helicopters
Apache AH-64 Helicopter (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank and scavgraphics
• Downloadable File Size:
18.68 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 9/20/17
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or higher
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The AH-64 Apache is a four-blade, twin-engine attack helicopter with tailwheel-type landing gear arrangement, and tandem cockpit for a crew of two. The Apache was developed as Model 77 by Hughes Helicopters for the United States Army`s Advanced Attack Helicopter program to replace the AH-1 Cobra. First flown on 30 September 1975, the AH-64 features a nose-mounted sensor suite for target acquisition and night vision systems. The Apache is armed with a 30-millimeter (1.2 in) M230 Chain Gun carried between the main landing gear, under the aircraft`s forward fuselage. The AH-64 also carries a mixture of AGM-114 Hellfire and Hydra 70 rocket pods on four hardpoints mounted on stub-wing pylons.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: obj, duf/ png, with 104,346 polygons.
• Upper blades can rotate, with a pose control dial on the Body.
• Rear blades can rotate, with a pose control dial on the Body.
• Front and rear doors (on the left side) can open and close, with a pose control dial on the Body.
• Blade Flex: the upper blades can bend down when the helicopter is landed and straighten for take-off, with a pose control dial on the Body.
• Blade Blur: replace the upper and rear blades with a blurred prop to simulate the spinning of the blades.
- The Blade Blur is built into the helicopter model`s geometry so there`s no need to load a separate prop.
- Use an included preset file to switch between the regular blades and the blade blur.
• Wheels can rotate, with a pose control dial on the Body.
• Tailwing can rotate up and down, with a pose control dial on the Body.
• Nose turret can rotate around and up and down, with a pose control dial on the Body.
• Under-fuselage machine gun can rotate around and up and down, with a pose control dial on the Body.
• Left and right missile pods can be hidden/ shown to suit the needs of your scene.
• Left and right missile racks can be hidden/ shown to suit the needs of your scene.
- The pods and racks have their "trans" dials enabled so you can remove them from the helicopter to suit the needs of your scene.
• Two versions of the helicopter are included:
- Without missiles.
- With missiles: 4 left and 4 right, parented to the missile racks.
- The missiles can be colorized to match the helicopter by using the included material presets.
.: Textures/ Material Presets :.
- Desert Basic
- Desert Camo
- Green Basic
- Green Camo
- Grey Base
- Grey Camo
- Naval Basic
- Naval Camo
- Stealth Mode
- Decals: Beagle
- Decals: Off
- Decals: US Army
- Decals: US Navy
- Light On/ Off
.: Presets :.
• Back Door hide/ show.
• Blade Blur hide/ show: swap between the blade blur prop and the regular blades.
• Front Door hide/ show.
• Gun hide/ show.
• Left Missile Pod hide/ show.
• Left Missile Rack hide/ show.
• Right Missile Pod hide/ show.
• Right Missile Rack hide/ show.
• Sensors hide/ show.
• In Flight: levels the aircraft, with the front wheels on the ground.
• Landed: places the aircraft at a slight angle with all wheels on the ground.
For use in DAZ Studio 4.9 or higher with Iray.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Gallery Images Which Use This Product or Model
| || |
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: