(Last 30 Days)
Middle Ages Buildings Set 1
(for DAZ Studio)
Roman Buildings Set I
AVF-35-J Wildhog AVGF
Daytime TV Talk Show Set
Starship Conference Room
Home > Exteriors> Historical
Low Poly Buildings (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: Dark Anvil
• Downloadable File Size:
15.78 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 2/23/18
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or higher
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
This product consists of four super-low polygon buildings which are perfect for creating landscapes and images of an English village.
While low poly, these models still have sufficient textured detail for acceptable close-up rendering, especially if softened with some plants. They also look great when clustered in the distance with the other buildings to make a village.
Or use them in apps or games to build your own English town.
.: Product Features :.
Includes four DAZ Studio props (dsf, duf/ png):
• A timbered and thatched pub, or cottage, at 579 polygons.
• A vicarage: a part stone and timbered cottage, usually found next to a church as the clergymens residence, at 313 polygons.
• A country church, at 537 polygons.
• A stone country house, with turret, also called a grange, at 698 polygons.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps with corresponding bump maps, at 2500x2500 and 3000x3000 pixels
• All of the materials use DAZ Studio/ Iray shaders.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio: includes a dsf and duf/ png files and Iray optimized surfaces. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: