(Last 30 Days)
Engineering Room XT
Sensor Maintenance Room
Starship Bridge 4
(for DAZ Studio)
Chariot Cargo Bay
(for DAZ Studio)
VIP Guest Room
Home > Exteriors> Historical
Medieval World Set 1 (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: dreamcutter
• Created By: Arteria3D
• Downloadable File Size:
16.60 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 2/20/20
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase? PLEASE READ
Build your own medieval world with this new set from Arteria3D. Includes all the buildings seen in the sales images.
Mix and match these buildings with the other Medieval World buildings or the other, similar buildings also from the Arteria3D collection.
.: Product Features :.
• Includes the following DAZ Studio props: (dsf, duf/ png):
- Cart, at 1,167 polygons. The handle, front wheels, and rear wheels are separate parts that can rotate.
- Inn, at 13,902 polygons. Includes a detailed interior which can be seen through the open door. There are 5 tables and 14 stools which are separate parts that can be hidden/ shown or repositioned.
- House 1, at 4,185 polygons, with no moving parts.
- House 2, at 4,203 polygons, with no moving parts.
- House 3, at 4,032 polygons, with no moving parts.
- House 4, at 9,178 polygons, with no moving parts.
Some buildings have interiors that can be seen through the open entrance... see if you can find them!
.: Textures :.
• Texture maps with corresponding normal/ bump maps, at 2048x2048 polygons.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: