(Last 30 Days)
Space Fleet Uniform (M4)
Junior Officers Room
(for DAZ Studio)
Tropical Pack: Plants
Medieval Dress C (V4)
Space Warrior (M4 and V4)
Home > Vehicles> Ships/ Boats > Military
USS Tennessee BB-43 (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: dreamcutter
• Created By: theschell
• Downloadable File Size:
6.16 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 2/27/21
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
USS Tennessee (BB-43), the lead ship of her class of battleship, was the third ship of the United States Navy named in honor of the 16th US state. During World War II in the Pacific Theater, she was damaged during the attack on Pearl Harbor in December 1941.
On the morning of 7 December 1941, Tennessee was moored starboard side to a pair of masonry "mooring quays" on Battleship Row, the name given to a line of deep water berths located along the southeast side of Ford Island, Pearl Harbor.
.: Product Features :.
Includes 6 DAZ Studio props: dsf, duf/ png:
• USS Tennessee, at 41,449 polygons
Pose-able features (some 70 moving parts in total) include:
- Rudder, with a Pose Control dial on the Body
- Propellers, with a Pose Control dial on the Body
- Aircraft launch platform, with a Pose Control dial on the Body
- Main and Secondary Gun Turrets that can rotate with Barrels that can elevate independently
- Cargo Cranes
- Functioning Spot-lights and Gun Directors
- Pose-able Aircraft Catapults and Crane.
• Aircraft 1, at 2,510 polygons; no moving parts
• Aircraft 2, at 2,510 polygons; no moving parts
• All Anchors Down, at 6,048 polygons; no moving parts
• Anchors Up, at 280 polygons; no moving parts
• Single Anchor Down, at 2,240 polygons; no moving parts
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps with corresponding bump maps, at 3000x1800 pixels.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Gallery Images Which Use This Product or Model
A Day of Infamy
| || |
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: