(Last 30 Days)
Dire Wolf MLMBT
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Bridge 15
Starship Bridge 8
(for DAZ Studio)
US Paratrooper WWII (VPM1)
Police Constable (M4)
Home > Vehicles> Ships/ Boats > Military
USS Nevada BB-36 (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: dreamcutter
• Created By: theschell
• Downloadable File Size:
6.08 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 3/2/21
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase? PLEASE READ
USS Nevada (BB-36), the second United States Navy ship to be named after the 36th state, was the lead ship of the two Nevada-class battleships; her sister ship was Oklahoma. Launched in 1914, the Nevada was a leap forward in dreadnought technology; four of her new features would be included on almost every subsequent US battleship: triple gun turrets, oil in place of coal for fuel, geared steam turbines for greater range, and the "all or nothing" armor principle. These features made Nevada the first US Navy "super-dreadnought".
At the end of World War II, the Navy decided that Nevada was too old to be retained, so they assigned her to be a target ship in the atomic experiments that were going to be conducted at Bikini Atoll in July 1946 (Operation Crossroads). After being hit by the blast from the first atomic bomb, Able, she was still afloat but heavily damaged and radioactive. She was decommissioned on 29 August 1946 and sunk during naval gunfire practice on 31 July 1948.
.: Product Features :.
Includes 6 DAZ Studio props: dsf, duf/ png:
• USS Nevada, at 33,605 polygons
Pose-able features (some 70 moving parts in total) include:
- Rudder, with a Pose Control dial on the Body
- Propellers, with a Pose Control dial on the Body
- Aircraft launch platform, with a Pose Control dial on the Body
- Main and Secondary Gun Turrets that can rotate with Barrels that can elevate independently
- Cargo Cranes
- Functioning Spot-lights and Gun Directors
- Pose-able Aircraft Catapults and Crane.
• Aircraft 1, at 2,510 polygons; no moving parts
• Aircraft 2, at 2,510 polygons; no moving parts
• All Anchors Down, at 6,048 polygons; no moving parts
• Anchors Up, at 280 polygons; no moving parts
• Single Anchor Down, at 2,240 polygons; no moving parts
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps with corresponding bump maps, at 3000x1800 pixels.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.