• Downloadable File Size:
97.34 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 4/23/23
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Combination
This product uses a combination of image maps and procedural shaders for textures. Note: since this product uses procedural textures, it may not work correctly in programs other the one listed above.
• Readme File:Click Here • How do I download my purchase?PLEASE READ
The M1 Abrams is a third-generation American main battle tank and named for General Creighton Abrams. Conceived for modern armored ground warfare and now one of the heaviest tanks in service at nearly 68 short tons, it introduced several modern technologies to US armored forces, including a multifuel turbine engine, sophisticated Chobham composite armor, a computer fire control system, separate ammunition storage in a blow-out compartment, and NBC protection for crew safety. Initial models of the M1 were armed with a 105 mm M68 gun, while later variants feature a license-produced Rheinmetall 120 mm L/44.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: includes dsf, duf/ png, at 161,971 polygons. - Turret can rotate. - Left and right hatches can open and close. - Machine gun on the turret can raise up and down. - Machine gun stand allows the gun to rotate. - Periscope can rotate. - Main gun can can raise up and down. - Left and right antenna on the turret can be hidden or shown. - Left and right wheel skirts can rotate up and down or can be hidden. - All 8 wheels on the left and right rotate independently. -- Pose controls can be found on the body for rotating all wheels, all left wheels, all right wheels, and to turn (rotate left and right wheels opposite each other). - The middle 7 wheels on each side are attached to connectors that can move up and down. -- A pose control dial for each wheel controls the up/ down movement. - The left and right treads include morphs to match the up and down position of the wheels, but they are not connected to the pose control dials.
.: Textures/ Materials :.
• Two textures/ material files: - Green 1 - Green 2 • Includes texture, normal bump map, and AO map, all at 4096x4096 pixels. • All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.