Browse by category:
|Free Item: PAK 40|
Added on: 10/1/07
Category: Military > General
File Size: 456 k
File Format: Poser
This item contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
This item has been downloaded 5901 times.
Late model PAK 40 7.5cm Axis artillery Gun.
The 7.5 cm PaK 40 (7.5 cm Panzerabwehrkanone 40) was a German 7.5 cm anti-tank gun developed in 1939-1941 by Rheinmetall and used during the Second World War.
By 1943,the PaK 40 formed the bulk of the German anti-tank artillery and was the standard German anti-tank gun until the end of the war, being effective against all allied tanks eith the exception of the IS-2 & M26 Pershing,and was supplied by Germany to its allies.
All controls are on the "body" tab for:
- elevating and rotating the gun including relevant handwheel & damper movement
- opening the breech including the breech lever movement
- Opening and closing the stabiliser legs independanantly, together with the locking mechanism
- Stabiliser handle movement for each leg
- Rotating each wheel independantly or together.
- Raising and lowering the axle for firing or transportation modes
- Gun fire/recoil action
Note: The lower armour shield is also moveable if required but I could not find any reference as to how it was secured. I therefore decided to leave it to the users discretion.
[Download this item]