(Last 30 Days)
Dress Uniform (M4)
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Bridge Yamato
(for DAZ Studio)
Leather Armor (M4)
Imperial Walls Construction Kit
Home > Interiors> Science Fiction
Starship Bridge Yamato (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: rduda and PDSmith
• Downloadable File Size:
47.20 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 6/6/16
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.8 or higher
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Introducing the next Starship Bridge set for DAZ Studio.
Designed for a vessel on an exploration mission to the stars, this bridge has more open spaces and stand-up consoles.
The captain sits directly behind the helm and ops console. The chairs next to the captain can be used by the first officer, medical officer, or a mission specialist. The consoles between the officers can be configured for any mission or ship specification.
Two stand-up stations on the right and left offer additional scanning and readouts for the crew.
The rear and side monitors can be reconfigured to display any of the ship`s functions, including science, engineering, communication, or tactical.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 120,786 polygons!
.: Moving Parts :.
• As is usual for our Starship Bridges, all walls (and the ceiling) can be hidden for easier camera placement.
• The helm and ops chairs can rotate around, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• The helm and ops consoles can swing around for easier access to the chairs, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• The side controls next to captain`s chair have monitors which can be rotated.
• ALL of the doors can open and close, with ERC dials on the Body.
• Includes 4 lifts behind the doors: rear-left, front-left, rear-right, and front-right.
(Does not include a bathroom/ "head" or ready room/ conference room.
.: Materials :.
• Darken Ship: to turn the lights down for the night shift.
• Alternate Universe: red and black-themed colors.
• Emerald Treasure: green-themed colors with an emerald-glass "horseshoe" console.
• LDStudio: purple-themed colors with a purple-glass "horseshoe" console.
• Standard: resets the colors to the default settings.
.: Textures :.
• Includes all monitor displays and door logos seen in the sales images.
• Most materials use DAZ Studio/ Iray shaders, such as fabric, reflection, etc.
.: Cameras :.
• Ten camera angles are included within the main duf model.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio: includes a dsf and duf/ png files and Iray optimized surfaces.
Sales images by Paul Smith, using DAZ Studio 4.9 and Iray.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: