(Last 30 Days)
Galactic Oligarch (M4)
Shuttle Model XV
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Bridge Yamato
Mayan City Buildings Set
(for DAZ Studio)
Shanty Town Buildings 1: Set 3
Home > Interiors> Science Fiction
Wilbur Bridge (for Poser)
• Offered By: rduda and JHoagland
• Downloadable File Size:
16.86 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 11/11/17
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 6 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
A more advanced bridge for a more advanced starship.
This design includes an integrated helm and ops console, chairs for the captain and first officer, two stand-up stations behind them, and three seated stations on both the left and right walls.
A rear door opens to the hallway behind the bridge and additional doors leads to additional rooms. (Note that no additional rooms are included beyond the hallway.)
.: Product Features :.
• Poser figure file (obj, cr2/ png), with 68,560 polygons.
• The helm, ops, and outer chairs are separate parts which can be rotated or repositioned in the scene.
• All of the doors can open and close with ERC dials on the Body.
• All of the walls can be hidden or shown to suit the needs of your scene.
• The captain`s chair and first officer`s chair can not move.
• Includes a hallway behind the bridge, but there are no hallways on the other side of the hallway doors.
.: Textures :.
• Two color schemes, which includes texture maps and Poser shaders:
- Peach and Tan
- White and Dark Blue
.: Poses :.
• Hide/ show poses for each wall and the ceiling for the bridge and hallway
.: Cameras :.
• Eighteen camera files are included.
• The camera files also hide any walls which may be blocking the camera.
You can use these camera angles to render your scenes or use them as a starting point and adjust them as needed.
This product is meant for use in Poser 6 and above and may not work correctly in other software programs.
All images rendered in Poser Pro using a combination of lights and Indirect Lighting (IDL) using the included camera presets.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Free Items Recommended For Use With This Product
| || |
Gallery Images Which Use This Product or Model
The Captain Has Arrived
| || |
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: