(Last 30 Days)
Medieval Townsman (M4)
(for DAZ Studio)
Future Time Court Room
Shanty Town Buildings 2: Town Blocks
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Vehicles> Cars > Sports
Jaguar XJ 220 (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
6.05 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 10/24/18
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Jaguar XJ220 is a supercar produced by Jaguar luxury marque in collaboration with Tom Walkinshaw Racing as Jaguar Sport between 1992 and 1994. It held the record for the highest top speed of a production car (350 km/h, 217 mph) until the arrival of the McLaren F1 in 1994.
In the early days of the company, certain Jaguar employees had created an informal group they called "The Saturday Club" (so-named because they would meet after-hours and on weekends to work on unofficial pet-projects). In the 1980s, Jaguar`s chief-engineer Jim Randle, as part of that group, began work on what he saw as competition for cars like the Ferrari F40 and Porsche 959. He envisioned what was essentially an updated XJ13 - a lightweight two-seater with a powerful mid-mounted V12 engine. Randle expanded on the idea by settling on all wheel drive for increased traction and better handling and an integral safety-cage so the car could be safely raced at extremely high speeds. From the outset, the intention was to create a vehicle capable of exceeding 320 km/h (200 mph).
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: includes dsf, duf/ png, at 103,902 polygons.
• Left and right doors can open and close, with Pose Control dials on the Body.
• All four wheels can rotate around, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• Front wheels are steerable.
• Steering wheel is turnable and a Pose Control dial on the Body affects both the front wheels and steering wheel.
• Two trunks can open and close with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• A detailed rear engine which can be seen through the rear window or when the trunk is opened.
• Right-handed steering wheel.
.: Textures/ Materials :.
• Five materials for the body metal:
- Red (default)
• Five textures/ materials for the license plate:
- Rhode Island
- South Dakota
Also includes corresponding bump maps to simulate raised lettering on the plates.
The license plate is mapped the same as our other cars and trucks, which means you can use those textures on this model.
• Accurately reflecting mirrors.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Gallery Images Which Use This Product or Model
If you got one of those...
| || |
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: