(Last 30 Days)
Imperial Walls Construction Kit
Viking Town: Set 2
Starship Engineering Room 3
Console Room Interior
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Engineering Room
Home > Vehicles> Cars > Sports
Bugatti EB 110 (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
5.59 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 12/13/18
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Bugatti EB110 is an exclusive supercar from Bugatti Automobili SpA, the 1990s successor to one of the most celebrated marques in automotive history. It was unveiled on September 15, 1991 in both Versailles and in front of the Grande Arche at La Défense in Paris, France exactly 110 years after Ettore Bugatti`s birth.
The car had a 60-valve, quad-turbo V12 powering all four wheels through a six-speed gearbox. The 3.5 L (3499 cc) engine had a bore of 81 mm (3.2 in) and a stroke of 56.6 mm (2.2 in) and was capable of 553 PS (542 hp/407 kW) at 8000 rpm. Acceleration to 100 km/h (62 mph) took 4.5 seconds, and the car has a top speed of 209 mph (336 km/h).
At a price of more than US$350,000 for the SS model, the car wasn`t going to be anything but exclusive. Early in 1994 Formula One driver Michael Schumacher purchased a banana-yellow EB 110 Super Sport, giving the company a great deal of publicity. Derek Hill, son of American Formula 1 Champion Phil Hill, was one of the three drivers on a team that competed with an EB 110 in the United States at the 1996 24 Hours of Daytona.
Hard times hit the company in 1995 and, as result of chairman Artioli`s over ambitious purchase of Lotus in addition to the company`s quest to develop the EB112 a four door car, the company was bankrupt. Dauer Racing GmbH of Nuremberg, Germany, bought the semi-finished EB 110 cars in the assembly plant plus the parts inventory through the bankruptcy trustee. The remaining chassis and a version of the engine were later developed by B Engineering into their Edonis sports car.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: includes dsf, duf/ png, at 93,021 polygons.
• Left and right doors can open and close, with Pose Control dials on the Body.
- Gas cylinders extend to hold the door as it`s opened.
• All four wheels can rotate around, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• Front wheels are steerable.
• Steering wheel is turnable and a Pose Control dial on the Body affects both the front wheels and steering wheel.
• The hood and truck can not open.
.: Textures/ Materials :.
• Five materials for the body metal:
- Blue (default)
- Blue with white stripe
- Red with white stripe
• Five textures/ materials for the license plate:
Also includes corresponding bump maps to simulate raised lettering on the plates.
The license plate is mapped the same as our other cars and trucks, which means you can use those textures on this model.
• Accurately reflecting mirrors.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: