(Last 30 Days)
Shuttle Type 6
Junior Officers Room
(for DAZ Studio)
Stellar Cartography Lab
(for DAZ Studio)
Dress Uniform (M4)
Home > Vehicles> Cars > Sports
Audi Avus Quattro (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
6.18 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 7/11/18
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Audi Avus Quattro was a concept car from the German car manufacturer, Audi. It was first introduced at the 1991 Tokyo Motor Show. The Avus Quattro had an aluminum exterior, which made it a lightweight, sleek and safer automobile.
The Avus Quattro`s engine was supposed to be a 6.0 L 60-valve 12-cylinder engine producing 509 hp, capable of accelerating the car from 0 to 60 mph in about 3 seconds and a top speed of 211 mph. The exact car shown at the Tokyo Motor Show, however, had a dummy made of carefully painted wood and plastic for an engine because at the time, such a powertrain was still in development; Audi-made W12 engines were not available to buyers until Audi presented its flagship A8 a few years later.
The Avus Quattro is now on display at Audi`s museum in Ingolstadt, Germany.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: includes dsf, duf/ png, at 97,340 polygons.
• The right and left doors can open and close upward, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• All four wheels can rotate around, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• Front wheels are steerable.
• Steering wheel is turnable and a Pose Control dial on the Body affects both the front wheels and steering wheel.
• Seats can move forward and back and can be removed from the car, to suit the needs of your scene.
• The hood can not open.
• The trunk can not open.
.: Textures/ Materials :.
• Five materials for the body metal:
- White (default)
• Five textures/ materials for the license plate:
Also includes corresponding bump maps to simulate raised lettering on the plates.
The license plate is mapped the same as our other cars and trucks, which means you can use those textures on this model.
• Bump map on the tires create tread detailing.
• Accurately reflecting mirrors.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: