(Last 30 Days)
Imperial Walls Construction Kit
(for DAZ Studio)
Eagle Lunar Lander
German Officer (M4)
Home > Vehicles> Cars > Sports
Ferrari 348T (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
5.20 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 7/4/18
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Ferrari 348 is a mid-engined V8-powered 2-seat sports car. It replaced the Ferrari 328 in 1989. The 348, badged 348tb and 348ts for the coupe and targa versions respectively, features a naturally aspirated 3.4 litre version of the quad-cam, 4-valve per cylinder V8 engine which was originally found in the 288 GTO supercar. The engine produces 300 hp (224 kW) and sits longitudinally with a transverse gearbox, like the Mondial t with which the 348 shares many components. This was a major switch for Ferrari, with most previous small Ferraris using a transverse engine with longitudinal transmission.
U.S. 348`s have functioning on-board OBDI engine management systems, though European variants need to have light bulbs placed into the dash to activate this trouble-shooting feature. Similar to the Testarossa but departing from the BB512 and 308/328, the oil and coolant radiators were relocated from the nose to the sides, widening the waist of the car substantially, but making the cabin much easier to cool, since hoses routing warm water no longer ran underneath the cabin as in the older front-radiator cars. This also had the side effect of making the doors very wide.
More than 8,000 348`s were produced, and the car`s straked side air intakes give it a Testarossa look (because of this it is sometimes considered a kid brother to the Testarossa).
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: includes dsf, duf/ png, at 62,295 polygons.
• Opening and closing right and left doors, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• All four tires can rotate around, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• Front tires are steerable.
• Steering wheel is turnable and a Pose Control dial on the Body affects both the front wheels and steering wheel.
• All four wheels can be removed (trans dials are visible).
• Flat tire morphs on all four wheels.
• The front seats can move forward and backward to accommodate the various human figures.
• Hood can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the Body. There is an open space for storage.
• Trunk can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the Body. There is no engine.
• Headlights can rotate up and down, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• Front license plate can be hidden. (Hide/ show files included.)
.: Textures/ Materials :.
• Five materials for the body metal:
- Red (default)
• Five textures/ materials for the license plate:
- New Jersey
- Rhode Island
Also includes corresponding bump maps to simulate raised lettering on the plates.
The license plate is mapped the same as our other cars and trucks, which means you can use those textures on this model.
• Bump map on the tires create tread detailing.
• Accurately reflecting mirrors.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: