(Last 30 Days)
USS Tennessee BB-43
Starship Bridge 14
(for DAZ Studio)
(for DAZ Studio)
Sensor Maintenance Room
Home > Exteriors> Historical
Egypt Set (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: dreamcutter
• Created By: Arteria3D
• Downloadable File Size:
37.58 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 3/24/20
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
A set of colorful Egyptian themed props, including statues and buildings.
.: Product Features :.
• Includes the following 16 DAZ Studio props: dsf, duf/ png with no moving parts:
• All models are made with 3-point polygons.
- Building A, at 244 polygons.
- Building B, at 308 polygons.
- Cat, at 20,528 polygons.
- House, at 1040 polygons. The door can open and close with a Pose Control dial and it has an empty interior with a sandy floor.
- Obelisk, at 153 polygons.
- Pillar A, at 1,338 polygons.
- Pharaoh Statue A, at 56,922 polygons.
- Pharaoh Seated Statue, at 57,544 polygons. The statue and seat are separate parts.
- Ram Sphinx, at 35,920 polygons.
- Statue Stand, at 184 polygons.
- Temple Entrance Pylon, at 4,855 polygons.
- Temple Main Entrance, at 2,028 polygons.
- Temple Room A, at 1,067 polygons.
- Temple Room B, at 2,604 polygons.
- Temple Room C, at 752 polygons.
- Temple Room D, at 3,348 polygons.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps, ranging from 4096x4096 to 4096x2048 to 2048x2048 pixels.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: