(Last 30 Days)
Space Warrior (M4 and V4)
(for DAZ Studio)
Space Fleet Uniform (M4)
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Bridge 17
Home > Interiors> Science Fiction
Stellar Cartography Lab (for Poser)
• Offered By: rduda and JHoagland
• Downloadable File Size:
13.70 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 8/9/20
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 6 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Analyze the galaxy in this stellar cartography lab.
The main display can be configured to show the immediate region of space or further into the galaxy- the only limit is what`s in your computer banks!
Additional monitors can show the same display or the status of various ship functions.
.: Product Features :.
• Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png, with 47,935 polygons.
• The stool is a separate part which can be hidden/ shown or repositioned in the scene.
• The upper console can rotate.
• All of the walls can be hidden or shown to suit the needs of your scene.
• All 4 sets of doors can open and close with Pose Controls dials on the Body.
- Although all of the doors can open, there are no corridors behind the doors. We recommend using one of the many corridor sets, for sale here, for background hallways.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps.
• The door labels and wall badges are mapped the same as the Futuristic Hallways and Junior Officers Quarters, so you can use the same textures will all 3 models.
• Also uses Poser Firefly shaders such as ambient lighting and metal.
.: Hide/ Show Presets :.
• Hide/ show each wall and the ceiling.
- Hiding and showing each wall hides and shows the corresponding doors.
.: Cameras :.
• Nine camera files are included.
• The camera files also hide any walls which may be blocking the camera.
- You can use these camera angles to render your scenes or use them as a starting point and adjust them as needed.
All sales images rendered in Poser Pro 2012.
Designed for use in Poser 6 and above and not supported in any other software.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: