(Last 30 Days)
(for DAZ Studio)
Galactic Oligarch (M4)
(for DAZ Studio)
Medieval Townsman (M4)
(for DAZ Studio)
Shuttle Model XV
Home > Vehicles> Spacecraft > Assorted
UNS Royal Oak (for Poser)
• Offered By: dreamcutter
• Created By: theschell
• Downloadable File Size:
18.93 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 2/23/17
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 6 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Knowing that the Solinoid fleet would eventually arrive, the UN Military began design studies to incorporate reverse engineered Solinoid technology into various vehicles and vessels. At first, the reverse engineered parts were too large to be fitted into smaller vehicles like aircraft, and required too much power to operate. It was necessary to fit the tech to larger vessels. Experiments were conducted on various decommissioned Naval vessels to find the best way to design and incorporate the new technologies.
Once various systems and power management issues had been worked out, the UN quickly implemented a build program to construct Naval warships capable of both atmosphere and space operations. The first such vessels were based upon rebuilt Nuclear Aircraft Carrier hulls, as these ships could provide enough power to meet the energy needs of the Solinoid technology.
Newly built based on earlier trials with converted Aircraft Carrier hulls, the Royal Oak Class Battleship is an entirely new design. Rushed into construction this class has only recently come into active service, as the British contribution to the UN, as preparations continue for the arrival of the Solinoid Fleet. Serving along side the new Coral Sea Class Fleet Carriers, the Royal Oak and her sisters are the heavy striking arm on the fleet and can usually be found at the heart of any deployment with Carriers and other ships at their side!
Here are some of the highlights:
• Over 100 Points of Articulation on the main figure!
• over 70 individually pose-able Weapons Turrets that can be trained and elevated independently.
• Working Rudders, Main and Secondary Turrets, Phalanx Turrets, Gantry Cranes, and numerous other functional details!
• Highly detailed Hull and Bridge with detailed Bridge Deck areas.
• Pose presets to adjust the scale to Life-sized and back to the Default 1/10th scale to allow users to scale the Battleships to match the life-sized scale of my transforming Variable Geometry Fighters.
• Includes custom cr2`s to load the UNS Royal Oak, and and all 7 of her sister ships in the class... this gives you 8 ships in total for use in your space scenes! Combine these ships with our UNS Coral Sea and our series of transforming and Sci-fi aircraft for larger fleet formations!
Was: $20.00; Save 35%
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|By: anthsco on 1/5/18
[See more by this user]
|Rating: 10 (out of 10)
Another excellent model. Like the carrier this ship is huge and requires only rotation and right movement to make it look right in Daz.
Everything that should move on the model does. I`ve had not problems at all. Like the carrier it come with poses to make it life-size or to scale it down.
Well worth the money.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: