(Last 30 Days)
Space Warrior (M4 and V4)
Starship Conference Room
Medieval Townsman (M4)
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Bridge Yamato
(for DAZ Studio)
Medieval World Set 2
Home > Vehicles> Aircraft > Assorted
Hot Air Balloon 1 (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
1.10 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 12/14/17
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or higher
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The hot air balloon is the oldest successful human-carrying flight technology. Hot air balloons that can be propelled through the air rather than simply drifting with the wind are known as thermal airships.
A hot air balloon consists of a bag called the envelope that is capable of containing heated air. Suspended beneath is a gondola or wicker basket (in some long-distance or high-altitude balloons, a capsule), which carries passengers and (usually) a source of heat, in most cases an open flame. The heated air inside the envelope makes it buoyant since it has a lower density than the relatively cold air outside the envelope. As with all aircraft, hot air balloons cannot fly beyond the atmosphere. Unlike gas balloons, the envelope does not have to be sealed at the bottom since the air near the bottom of the envelope is at the same pressure as the air surrounding.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 5,946 polygons.
• Does not include any grouping information or parts.
• Includes logically named materials, such as Basket and Metal. The balloon panels are named with basic colors, such as Black, Red, White, and Yellow. This makes it very easy to recolor the model.
• Includes 9 DAZ Studio Iray material files to help you recolor the balloon:
Was: $10.00; Save 20%
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: