(Last 30 Days)
Imperial Walls Construction Kit
(for DAZ Studio)
(for DAZ Studio)
Supermarine SkyFury Mk1
Starship Bridge 6
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Vehicles> Cars > Sedans
Bentley Arnage (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: Vanishing Point Owned
• Downloadable File Size:
7.76 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 6/8/18
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Bentley Arnage is a large luxury car produced by Bentley Motors in Crewe, England from 1998 to 2009. The Arnage, and its Rolls-Royce-branded sibling, the Silver Seraph, were introduced in the Spring of 1998, and were the first entirely new designs for the two marques since 1980.
The Arnage is over 5 metres (197 in) long, 1.9 metres (75 in) wide, and has a curb weight of more than 2.5 metric tonnes. For a brief period it was the most powerful and fastest four-door saloon on the market.
On its introduction in the spring of 1998, the Arnage was available as a single model with this 4,398 cubic centimetres (268.4 cu in) BMW V8 engine, with twin turbochargers, developing some 354 metric horsepower (260 kW; 349 bhp) and 420 lb·ft (569 N·m) of torque.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: includes dsf, duf/ png, at 99,879 polygons.
• A Pose Control dial on the Body rotates all four wheels.
• Steering wheel is turnable and a Pose Control dial on the Body affects both the front wheels and steering wheel.
• Rear trunk can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• The sunroof glass is a separate material which can be made transparent.
• Right and left front doors can open and close, with Pose Control dials on the Body.
• Right and left rear doors can open and close, with Pose Control dials on the Body.
• The front seats can move forward and backward to accommodate the various human figures.
• The front license plate is a separate part which can be hidden or shown to suit the needs of your scene.
• Because this is a fancier car, the steering wheel is on the right.
.: Textures/ Materials :.
• Five materials for the body metal:
- Dark Blue (default)
- Dark Green
• Five textures/ materials for the license plate:
- New York (default)
Also includes corresponding bump maps to simulate raised lettering on the plates.
The license plate is mapped the same as our other cars and trucks, which means you can use those textures on this model.
• Bump map on the tires create tread detailing.
• Sunglass Roof options:
- Normal window transparency
- "Hide": opaque color to match each Body color
• Accurately reflecting mirrors.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: