(Last 30 Days)
Medieval World Set 4
Mayan City: Pyramids
Space Warrior (M4 and V4)
Medieval Townsman (M4)
(for DAZ Studio)
Middle Ages Buildings Set 2
(for DAZ Studio)
Medieval World Set 3
Home > Vehicles> Cars > Sedans
Prowler (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
5.26 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 10/4/18
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Plymouth Prowler, later the Chrysler Prowler, is a "retro" styled production car built in 1997 and 1999-2002.
The design of the Prowler was said to have been inspired after engineers were given free rein to create whatever they wanted in a "hot rod" or "sportster" type vehicle. One of the most striking design features of the Prowler are the open, Indy racer style front wheels.
This digital model is based on the 1997 version of the open-top Plymouth Prowler. Digitally scanned from the actual car, which gives the digital model a highly accurate shape.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: includes dsf, duf/ png, at 30,191 polygons.
• A Pose Control dial on the Body rotates all four wheels.
• Steering wheel is turnable and a Pose Control dial on the Body affects both the front wheels and steering wheel.
• Rear trunk can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
- Includes a basic trunk interior.
• Right and left front doors can open and close, with Pose Control dials on the Body.
• The front seats can move forward and backward to accommodate the various human figures.
• This car does not have a front license plate.
.: Textures/ Materials :.
• Five materials for the body metal:
- Purple (default)
• Five textures/ materials for the license plate:
Also includes corresponding bump maps to simulate raised lettering on the plates.
The license plate is mapped the same as our other cars and trucks, which means you can use those textures on this model.
• Bump map on the tires create tread detailing.
• Accurately reflecting mirrors.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: