(Last 30 Days)
Roman Buildings Set II
AVF-35-J Wildhog AVGF
Daytime TV Talk Show Set
Middle Ages Buildings Set 1
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Conference Room
German Officer (M4)
Home > Vehicles> Cars > Sedans
PT Cruiser (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: Vanishing Point Owned
• Downloadable File Size:
6.79 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 8/23/18
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Chrysler PT Cruiser is a retro styled compact automobile launched by Chrysler as a 5-door hatchback in early 2000 (for the 2001 model year) and as a 2-door convertible in early 2005 (added to the 2005 model lineup).
Originally conceived as a Plymouth model, the PT Cruiser received the Chrysler nameplate on introduction in anticipation of the 2001 discontinuation of the Plymouth brand. The name PT Cruiser includes the initialism PT, standing for "Personal Transport" and designating the car`s platform as well as production code.
A four-seat convertible model was added for 2005. It is a two-door with an integrated "sport bar" for added rigidity and rollover protection. The sport bar also caused air to flow over the rear seat passengers, resulting in a less drafty ride.
On July 6, 2009, after reorganization into the "New Chrysler", the company changed plans to discontinue the model by specifying that it will do so for Canadian and Mexican markets only. On July 9, 2010 the PT Cruiser ended production. Worldwide production totaled 1.35 million units.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: includes dsf, duf/ png, at 98,578 polygons
• A Pose Control dial on the Body rotates all four wheels.
• Steering wheel is turnable and a Pose Control dial on the Body affects both the front wheels and steering wheel.
• Rear trunk can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• Hood can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
-A low-polygon engine can be seen when you open the hood.
• The sunroof can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• The sunroof glass can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• Right and left front doors can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• Right and left front door windows can open and close (up and down), with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• The front seats can move forward and backward to accommodate the various Poser figures.
• This car only has a rear license plate, which is not removable.
.: Textures/ Material Files :.
• Five textures for the Body Metal:
- Red (default)
• Five textures for the license plates:
- New York
- Maryland 2
Also includes corresponding bump maps to simulate raised lettering on the plates.
The license plate is mapped the same as our other cars and trucks, which means you can use those textures on this model.
• Bump map on the tires create tread detailing.
• Accurately reflecting mirrors.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Gallery Images Which Use This Product or Model
| || |
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: